Wildlife Waystation and over 400 animals in our care rely on donations to exist. For the daily maintenance of the compound we need the following items.
In addition, we also have 2 special wish lists for our animals on Amazon.com, which means you can order directly from Amazon and items will be shipped to us.
These wish list items will help us provide enrichment for our chimpanzee population and our large and diverse population of wild and exotic animals as well as items for enclosure cleaning, food preparation, and maintenance.
Please also check the list below and if you can help by donating any of these items, or you know someone, or a business who can,
please call our office at (818) 899-5201 or E-mail us: email@example.com
- Plants and Trees
- Garden Hose (5/8” and up)
- Large cooking pots – aluminum and stainless steel 8 – 20 quart capacity
- Cement/cement tools
- Rakes and shovels
- Paint brushes and rollers
- Working electric tools and appliances
- Construction wheelbarrows
- Plywood – full sheets 1/2” or better
- Outdoor extension cords (heavy duty-25’, 50’, 100’)
- Flat bottom bowls – ceramic or stainless steel
- Work gloves
- Building blocks
- Come-alongs (1 or 2T)
- Copy paper
- New or good used truck tires
- Galvanized or black pipe (1” or 2”)
- Color copier
- Wire: RG-11, Messenger or Flooded types
- Phone wire, 2 pair/4 pair
- Heavy-duty toys for chimpanzees: Play-Skool, Little Tykes, Today’s Kids
- Refrigerators-In good working condition
- Working Trucks: All types, from pick-ups to dump trucks
- Mobile office trailer
- Karcher HDS 3.0/20 Compact Hot Water Pressure Washer w/50' steel hose
- The Wildlife Waystation is in need of working trucks.
- All types, from small pick-ups to dump trucks.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help!