Wildlife WayStation and the 400 or so animals in our company rely on donations to exist. For the daily maintenance of the compound we need the following items.
If you can help by donating any of these, or you know someone who can, please call our office at (818) 899-5201 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plants and Trees
- Garden Hose (5/8” and up)
- Large cooking pots – aluminum and stainless steel 8 – 20 quart capacity
- Cement/cement tools
- Rakes and shovels
- Paint brushes and rollers
- Working electric tools and appliances
- Construction wheelbarrows
- Plywood – full sheets 1/2” or better
- Outdoor extension cords (heavy duty-25’, 50’, 100’)
- Flat bottom bowls – ceramic or stainless steel
- Work gloves
- Building blocks
- Come-alongs (1 or 2T)
- Copy paper
- New or good used truck tires
- Galvanized or black pipe (1” or 2”)
- Color copier
- Wire: RG-11, Messenger or Flooded types
- Phone wire, 2 pair/4 pair
- Heavy-duty toys for chimpanzees: Play-Skool, Little Tykes, Today’s Kids
- Working Trucks: All types, from pick-ups to dump trucks
- Karcher HDS 3.0/20 Compact Hot Water Pressure Washer w/50' steel hose
- The Wildlife Waystation is in need of working trucks.
- All types, from small pick-ups to dump trucks.
- E-mail us at email@example.com if you can help!