Limited member-only tours of Wildlife Waystation are back and are offered every other Sunday, weather-permitting. The tour program lasts approx.
3 hours and includes a walkthrough of a portion of our facility along with a presentation which talks about our history, mission, and plans
for the future. This presentation may also include an educational Q&A with some of our animals.
In order to participate in these tours, you must be a member of Wildlife Waystation. If you are not a member, please click here and you can sign-up for one of our membership levels. You can then click in the yellow box above to choose an available tour time. If you are a current donor to Wildlife Waystation and would like to convert your status to a member, please call the office at 818-899-5201.
If you are already a member, thank you for being part of our family at Wildlife Waystation! One of the benefits of membership is that you will be able to purchase tickets to join us for member days where you can take a guided tour with our docents to meet and learn about the animal(s) that you are supporting and see what it takes to care for 400+ animals of over 100 species and hear about all of the projects we are working on to continue providing the best home and care for our residents!
- Member tour tickets are: $40.00 each person
Every other Sunday, Wildlife Waystation welcomes members and their guests for visits and guided tours.
- All Tour visitors to Wildlife Waystation must be 18 years or older, no exceptions.
- The tour includes a 1.5 hour guided, walking tour. The pathways are uneven, dirt and rocky, please be able to navigate and walk on unimproved land.
- The guided tours are held from 10AM-Noon and 1PM-3PM with an educational program from Noon-1PM in the Oasis.
- We ask that you pre-register prior to coming out on member-tour days.
- For the morning tour, please arrive and check-in by 9:30am, and for the afternoon tour, please arrive by 11:30am if you wish to attend the presentation, or by 12:30 if you wish to only attend the guided tour. The tour program will start promptly at the scheduled time.
In the event of extreme weather, please call ahead of time to ensure that the tours are still scheduled.
- Choose a date and time from the list of available dates, and click on the 'Register Now' button.
- Enter your payment information for the ticket fee. You will receive an email confirmation. Bring that with you to the orientation.
We have limited attendance space for member days which is indicated by each date. If there aren't enough spots available, please choose another date. (You can call the day before to find out if we have any available spaces.)
If you need to cancel, please call the office at 818-899-5201
What you need to bring:
- Please wear comfortable closed-toed shoes, sneakers or boots for walking.
- Dress in layers for changing weather in the spring and fall. Summers can get very hot. Sunglasses and hats are recommended.
What to do when you get here:
- Park in the large (visitor/volunteer) lot across from the main gate
- Check in at the tent in the parking lot near the office, the staff and volunteers will be there to greet you!
- A van will take groups down to the Oasis where the tours will start.
- There will be restrooms at the upper parking lot near check in and in the Oasis near the beginning and the end of the tour.
How do you get here?
Our address is:
14831 Little Tujunga Canyon Rd
Sylmar, CA 91342
We are off Hwy 210 at Osborne, and head up approx 5 miles on Little Tujunga Canyon Rd.
Please leave your dogs at home, they cannot take the tour with you and it can get much too hot for them to wait in the car.
Book a Private Event
There are opportunities to attend or book a private gathering in the sanctuary garden of our founder, Martine Colette. For detailed information, please call (818) 899-5201